There is nothing better than enjoying dessert around the campfire. We have found some delicious camping desserts ideas to give you some inspiration for your next camping trip. We have found 15 tempting camping desserts that you’ll want to try.
Try These Delicious Camping Desserts
15 delicious camping desserts that you must try on your next camping trip. These campfire desserts are quick and easy.
1. Giant Oreo Skillet Cookie from The Kitchen Magpie is only 2 ingredients and one skillet for a yummy skillet cookie that will make everyone happy!
2. Easy Baked Camping Apples from The Cookie Writer is the perfect dessert that you can make-ahead for your weekend camping trip!
3. Campfire Cones Recipe from The Joys of Boys are easy and delicious and you can customize them with your favorite ingredients.
4. Skillet S’more Brownies from Satori Design for Living is ooey-gooey chocolate, marshmallows and graham wafers in spoonable form.
5. Apple Pie French Toast Rolls from The Kitchen Magpie are a quick and delicious dessert that cook up easily in a cast iron pan over the campfire.
6. Campfire Banana Splits from Stuffed Suitcase is a great idea! The banana gets all soft and gooey, mixed with the chocolate and marshmallow and you get one extra ooey-gooey and rich dessert.
7. Campfire Cinnamon Twists from The Joys of Boys are so simple to make and the kids will have fun helping to put them together.
8. Three Ingredient Cheater Chocolate Eclairs from The Kitchen Magpie are quick and simple made with a tube of croissant dough, a can of chocolate icing and chocolate pudding.
9. Campfire Cherry Hobo Pies from Artful Homemaking are cooked over the campfire and are so tasty and simple to make.
10. Grilled Apples with Caramel Sauce from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom are the perfect dessert recipe for camping or just grilling out!
11. Camp Cooker Dessert from Twin Dragonfly Designs has Lemon filling topped with a few marshmallows. Tastes kind of like lemon meringue pie!
12. 10 Minute Dutch Oven S’mores Cake Recipe from Polka Dot Chair features a pre-made cake and it’s quick to throw together with Hershey’s chocolate bars, marshmallows and graham crackers.
13. 3 Ingredient Blackberry Campfire Cobbler from Midlife Healthy Living only takes 3 simple ingredients and are perfect for a campfire dessert.
14. Lemon S’mores from Trisha Dishes are only 3 ingredients. All you need is lemon pie filling, marshmallows and graham crackers for a delicious campfire dessert.
15. Caramel Campfire S’mores from Mommy Moment are made with Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel, marshmallows and graham crackers.
Hope you enjoy these delicious Campfire Desserts! Don’t forget to PIN IT for later.