Get some great ideas from these 15 creative craft projects for plant lovers that you can do yourself. These are great as gifts for friends and family members who love flowers and gardens.
DIY Craft Projects For Plant Lovers
1. Painted Rock Garden Markers from Crafts By Amanda is a fun project that is pretty and useful. Use the painted rocks to identify your herbs, vegetables and flowers.
2. Wooden Spoon Garden Craft from Kid’s Activities Blog is an easy project for kids to make that looks so cute in potted plants or in the garden.
3. Easy Birdseed Ornaments from The Decorated Cookie are a simple kid friendly craft that the birds will love and the kids will enjoy bird watching.
4. DIY Beachy Air Plant Mini Garden Terrarium from Sustain My Craft Habit is a fun summer craft with Air plants, sand and little tiny furniture.
5. Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden from Crafts Unleashed are the perfect way to have a kitchen herb garden. Love that these are so decorative and functional nad would make a great Mother’s Day gift.
6. Planting a Rainbow Inspired Garden Markers from Powerful Mothering is so handy for marking your plants and a fun art project for the kids.
7. Teacher Gift Mason Jar Succulent Planter from Mason Jar Crafts is a gift teachers will love and comes with a Free Printable.
8. Glittered Mason Jar Plant Markers from Mad In Crafts makes some pretty plant markers to use your garden or flower pots.
9. Easy Water Terrariums-Bottled Water Plants from Dream a Little Bigger is great if you don’t have a lot of space for plants or you have animals that won’t leave them alone. These are decorative and easy to do.
10. Upcycled Herb Garden Muffin Pans from Sadie Seasongoods makes a herb garden using beat up, old rusty muffin pans from the thrift store that she spray painted to add some color.
11. Watering Can Pouring Crystals Garden Craft from Crafts By Amanda is a eye catching garden decoration made from an old watering can and chandelier crystals.
12. Terrariums from Kids Activities Blog is a great way for children to explore gardening and is made with a plastic salad container with lid.
13. Pour Paint Flower Pots from Holly’s Arts and Crafts Corner is a fun project to do as a family to brighten up your yard.
14. DIY Clay Plant Markers from The Sweetest Occasion is a simple project that can be customized to what you need.
15. Magical DIY Fairy House Planter from Crafts Unleashed is a great whimsical craft project that will be a fun show piece for the front porch.