Summer fruit salads are the perfect dish to make when you need something quick, easy and delicious. Here you’ll find 20 delicious fresh fruit summer salads that are great for a backyard cookout or for any occasion.
20 Fresh Fruit Summer Salads
1. Sparkling Fruit Salad with Champagne Mimosa Dressing by The Suburban Soapbox has berries, mango, pineapple, kiwi and mint that are tossed together with a bubbly, citrusy dressing.
2. Blueberry Caprese Salad by Love and Olive Oil combines tomatoes, blueberries, mozzarella balls and balsamic vinegar.
3. Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad by Fork Knife Swoon is packed with four kinds of berries, fresh cherries, and juicy watermelon.
4. Pina Colada Fruit Salad by Averie Cooks is a non-alcoholic tropical-tasting fresh Fruit Salad that’s tossed in pineapple juice and pina colada mix.
5. Summer Pea Watermelon and Farro Salad by Eat Yourself Skinny is high fiber, low fat using only five ingredients.
6. Melon Ball Salad by Zesty Olive is cool and refreshing. Perfect for summer picnics and holiday gatherings.
7. Fresh Berry Quinoa Salad by Sally’s Baking Addiction has fresh berries, salty sunflower seeds, basil, gorgonzola cheese, spinach and quinoa.
8. Fruit & Mozzarella Skewers with Honey Lime Drizzle by Five Heart Home has Honeydew melon, green grapes, kiwi fruit, & fresh mozzarella with a sweet & tangy syrup.
9. Berry Goat Cheese Salad by Honey and Birch has spinach, arugula, 3 types of fresh berries, and dried cranberries with goat cheese.
10. Citrus Salad with Basil Vinaigrette by Lemon Blossoms has avocado, baby spinach, arugula and is tossed in a delicious basil vinaigrette and topped with pistachios.
11. Grilled Peach Salad by The Classy Chapter is perfect year round and is topped with a delicious champagne vinaigrette.
12. Watermelon Salad Wedges with Bleu Cheese by How Sweet Eats is drizzled in an orange vinaigrette for a refreshing summer salad.
13. Triple Berry Couscous Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing by Spoonful of Flavor combines couscous with fresh spinach, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries drizzled with homemade honey lime mint dressing.
14. Green Papaya Salad by Healthy Nibbles and Bits is topped with a tangy and mildly sweet dressing made of rice vinegar, garlic, shallots, soy sauce and maple syrup.
15. Fruit Salad with Mimosa Whipped Cream by My Sequined Life is a great breakfast or brunch dish.
16. Grilled Peach and Bacon Salad by Climbing Grier Mountain is full of delicious ingredients such as Gorgonzola, grilled onions, buttery croutons, fresh thyme, and buttermilk dressing.
17. Citrus, Fennel, and Avocado Salad by Flavor The Moments is drizzled with a citrus maple vinaigrette for a refreshing winter salad.
18. Triple Berry Salad with Walnuts, Feta and Avocado by Lories’s Mississippi Kitchen is crunchy, sweet, tangy and creamy all in one.
19. Strawberry-Raspberry Jell-O Whipped Cheesecake Layered Salad by The Baking Chocolatess has 2 firm layers of strawberry and raspberry Jell-O mixed, mascerated strawberries, raspberries, mashed bananas and crushed pineapple layered with whipped cream cheese in the middle.
20. Tropical Fruit Salad by Dinner At The Zoo is gently tossed in a simple combination of honey and lime juice.