We have a list of fifteen Butterfly arts and crafts for kids to have fun while learning all about Butterflies. These activities can be done at home, kids parties, homeschooling or in the classroom.
Cute And Clever Butterfly Crafts For Kids
1. Woven Craft Stick Butterflies from The Craft Train is a simple craft using common materials that many people would have in the cupboard at home.
2. Butterfly Sensory Bottle from Rhythms of Play can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, a time out tool, and to help an anxious child calm down.
3. Coffee Filter Butterfly from Crafts By Amanda are colorful, unique and easy to make. All you need is a coffee filter, some watercolor paints and a pipe cleaner.
4. Tie Dye Baby Wipes Butterfly from I Can Teach My Child is a really easy tie dye art with baby wipes that is easily done with kids of all ages.
5. Beautiful Painted Butterfly Doily Craft For Kids from A Little Pinch of Perfect are lovely lacy butterflies made out of doilies that kids enjoy painting and making.
6. Watercolor and Black Glue Butterfly Craft from I Heart Crafty Things is so beautiful with the contrast of the black glue next to the colorful watercolors that you’ll want to put it on display for everyone to see.
7. Easy No Sew Felt Butterfly Craft from A Cultivated Nest are so cute and there are so many fun ways to use them.
8. Stained Glass Butterfly Craft from Typically Simple is simple to make, fun for the kids and will add some color to your windows!
9. DIY Butterfly Garden Ornament from Bugaboo City comes with a free printable pattern and are easy to make and use a lot of household items you may already have on hand.
10. Fabric Clothespin Butterfly Craft from Kids Craft Room are easy and cheap to make and can be clipped around the house or garden as cheerful decorations.
11. Easy Butterfly Kids Art from Arty Crafty Kids is a fun easy butterfly craft and all you need is paint, paper and scissors.
12. Paper Towel Butterflies from Skip To My Lou is fun simple project using paper towels and the kids will love playing with them afterwards.
13. Butterfly Craft: Watercolors and Clothespins from Crafts By Amanda is a great project for kids to show their artistic side.
14. Artsy Origami Butterfly Stick Toys from Pink Stripey Socks are a fun spring craft to make with the kids that allows them to paint and decorate and then they get to play!
15. How to Make a Gorgeous Butterfly Craft from I Heart Crafty Things uses watercolors, neon glitter and shimmer poms for this pretty butterfly craft and the kids will love it!