Whatever you want to call them; hoagies, subs, or heroes, we have got some of the most delicious recipes for you to try.
Delicious Sub Sandwiches and Hoagies
These homemade sub sandwich recipes are a delicious option for lunch or a quick dinner.
1. Slow Cooker Meatball Sub Sandwiches from Five Heart Home is so good with juicy meatballs and savory sauce that you can pile on rolls and top with melted cheese.
2. Pork and Melted Cheese Hoagies from Recipe Girl are quick and easy and on the table for dinner in just 30 minutes.
3. Oven Baked Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches from Home Cooking Memories are easy to make with sliced chicken, cheese, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
4. Italian Sausage Hoagies from Chelsea’s Messy Apron are simple and delicious 20-minute Italian sausage and veggie hoagies with marinara and mozzarella.
5. Italian Chicken Hoagies With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from Our Best Bites are a delicious, flavorful, and super easy meal.
6. Roasted Asparagus Hoagies from Wholefully are hearty veggie sandwiches that will satisfy both the vegetarians in your house and the meat-eaters.
7. Roast Beef and Gorgonzola Hoagies from The Girl Who Ate Everything is a super easy recipe that was created for the Pillsbury Bake-Off.
8. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches from Love and Olive Oil is a simple cheesestake with sauteed onions.
9. Classic Italian Sub Sandwich from The Cozy Apron is a delicious, savory classic Italian sub sandwich with zesty vinaigrette and layers of goodness for lots of flavor.
10. Sloppy Joe Cosmo from Bunny’s Warm Oven is made with Italian Bread, Monterrey Jack Cheese, and a Sloppy Joe mix.
11. Baked Lasagna Subs fromJulie’s Eats and Treats has a savory meat sauce in a subs buns and is topped with cheese and baked.
12. Carne Asada Cheesesteak Hoagies with Chipolte Hummus from Climbing Grier Mountain are stuffed with carne asada, roasted veggies, topped with a cheese sauce and finished with a dollop of chipotle hummus
13. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches from Recipe Girl are as close to authentic as you can get.
14. Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches from This Mama Loves is so tender the meat literally falls apart when poked with tongs.
15. Shrimp Po Boys With Creamy Cajun Sauce from Fav Family Recipes is the ultimate sandwich for seafood lovers.